TomatoCart's community partners are supposed to be local community/group/site which is dedicated to spreading TomatoCart software.
It could be Forum, Blog , Ecommerce site, or other content management system;
Mother tongue. English. Or any language you are skilled at.
- Test - help test the TomatoCart software and tomatocart.com and feed back.
- Contributed module or template - by you or found out by you. Payment gateway, shipping gateway and templates would be really needed.
- Translate - translate TomatoCart solution into the language you are skilled at, using Online Translator. Make sure it is fully translated. Publish the language pack onto Extension Manager or your own site. Learn more about online translation and backend translation. Also translate documentation.
- Local forum - get involved in your local forum at TomatoCart's international forum.
- Spread - spread lastest news about TomatoCart such as new version publishing, partner announcement, new feature, support request, public releases, blog, templates, services etc.
- Comment - ideas, suggestions or feedback by you or read from others by you.
- Domain - have your site in a top-level domain, for example tomatocart.co.uk.
We are offering:
- Technical support needed when you are developing payment/shipping module.
- News at prime time.
- Primary sources about documents, work plan etc.
Become Community Partner.