The TomatoCart Project is pleased to announce the immediate availability of TomatoCart V2.0 Alpha2.
This release improve the core framework and implement all the basic features of a shopping cart.
>Download TomatoCart 2.0 Alpha2
The details about this release:
1. Developed as a flexible and solid ecommerce framework utilizing mvc pattern.
2. Add and override core features without touching the core source code.
3. Integrate the sencha touch into the admin panel to support the pad and mobile device.
4. Improve the template engine as the engine in the wordpress.
5. Perform modifications and override base views in a separate template for the specific device.
6. Migrate the the sytem config file into the local directory so as to let the developers setup the system without touching the core config file.
7. Share the system config file between Backend and Frontend
8. Add the payment, shipping, order totals and service module into the admin panel.
TomatoCart v2.0 is currently in development and not suitable to the production enviroment yet. It is recommended for developers and users who are participating in its development and are providing feedback.
So, the install routine isn't implemented. We plan to complete the install routine in the beta version.
TomatoCart Core team strongly welcome you to join in the developement team for v2.0. If you are interested in the development, please checkout out the latestest code of v2.0 with the svn checkout tomatocart-v2.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/
and contact us with the email - email@example.com
. Then, we will make you as a team member of v2.0 and tell you the svn username and password.
The feedback and suggestion for v2.0 is always valuable for improving this new framework. Don't hesitate to express your point of view in the Feedback & Suggestions For V2.0
board of the TomatoCart community. So, the core team members, community developers, community coordinators and community users could communicate with each other effectively and improve the v2.0 according to the recommendations.
The TomatoCart Core Team's goal is to continue to provide regular, frequent updates for the v2.0 based on the suggestions from the community.